Our history is as rich and flavorful as our porterhouse steaks.
Crab & Corn Bisque
- A rich and creamy bisque, made from “scratch” with Plenty of real, lump crab meat.
- Fresh Button Mushrooms, Sautéed to bring out all of the flavor. The perfect complement to our steak or as an appetizer.
Delta Hot Tamales
- This is where it all began. We make our all beef tamales from Doe’s original recipe. Made the same way since 1941, they are a true taste of the Mississippi Delta. Served with a cup of our homemade chili.
- Broiled – Seasoned with Doe’s secret blend of spices and Broiled to perfection in golden garlic butter. Fried – Lightly hand-battered in Doe’s unique way they Fry up beautifully to a flaky, golden brown.
- Perfect over our hot tamales.
- The perfect blend of olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. No dressing needed.
- A thick, hand-cut medallion of succulent, aged beef tenderloin .
- The last cut from the loin, this enormous, boneless steak has a delicious flavor & is great for sharing. We will be happy to cook any sirloin to two different temperatures.
- Our Signature Steak cut from the middle portion of the loin, this steak contains a “T” shaped bone separating the larger strip side from the succulent filet side. The strip and filet may be cooked to two different temperatures.
- The first cut from the loin, the T-bone is a mainstay of every fine steakhouse. This steak is perfect for people who want their own steak. The T-Bone may be cooked to any single temperature.
- This massive “cowboy cut” bone-in steak is highly marbled and packed with flavor. This makes it a favorite of steak lovers everywhere.The rib-eye may be cooked to any single temperature.